Hi, my name is Justin
I help businesses just like yours create and promote digital content online. I help businesses just like yours create and promote digital content online.
SO WHAT THE HECK DOES THAT MEAN EXACTLY?
I’ll go more into detail below but basically I specialize in multimedia content production (Think: Videos, Articles, Pictures, Guides Etc.) and then publish it strategically on the web.
HOW DOES THIS HELP YOU?
Well… prospective and current customers are searching the internet for the product or service that you sell.
It makes sense as a business to ensure that what people are seeing online represents your business in a positive and professional light.
You also want to make sure that people can find you quickly and easily when looking for your business online.
Content creation will help you stay in front of your customers by engaging with them.
OK, HOLD UP. STOP!
Right now you are probably thinking oh no, not another SEO guy.
Don’t worry I’m not trying to sell you SEO services and I won’t make any “Over-the-Moon” promises that I can’t keep.
I’m taking about multimedia content production services, not SEO scams.
I know that you get unsolicited calls from call centers in foreign countries and auto-dialers all the time. Not to mention all of the spam emails promising the 1st spot on google.
I simply offer digital production services at an affordable rate.
Too often, “SEO experts” try to push businesses into spending big bucks trying to rank at the top of the Google SERP (Search Engine Results Page). Many times these companies will use “black hat” SEO techniques that will push your site up to the top BUT after a while Google will catch on and penalize your site, thereby dropping your rankings. Other times these so called SEO experts will take your money (as much as $25,000 per month) and promise you the moon.
After 9 months or a year you start to notice that nothing has changed on your site! You start to ask questions and these SEO experts always have some sort of an answer but that doesn’t help you rank better or get your hard earned money back. These SEO companies make their money charging legitimate businesses high fees and then reaping in the profit until the businesses wise up and fire them. Well they don’t care because they now have all of your money and use it to acquire more customers.
Think about it this way, if they were so good at SEO, why are they calling you? Don’t you think they would just rank their own website for SEO services and get their customers that way?
YUK! I HATE THAT STUFF.
I know because I have experienced it 1st hand. I’m a former business owner myself.
I used to own computer stores and after selling those I founded a service business.
I got these pesky solicitations all the time and I hated them. The worst part is, they are all liars, selling a hope and a dream all the while taking my hard earned money and leaving my online presence in shambles.
The quality of the multimedia content production with some of these companies was unbelievably awful.
While there are millions of topics that can be discussed pretty much all original content production is either informational, a guide, or an experience.
This is basically the information about who you are and what you do. If you operate an ecommerce store this could be an instructional video on how to use a product you sell.
It’s the web pages of a local service business that describe what services they offer and where they offer them.
Everyone has Googled “how to …”. Someone has to create those guides.
If you offer a service it is imperative that you provide as many guides as possible. If you sell a product you can easily create a guide on how to use a certain product.
These are excellent pieces of content and highly likely to be shared across media platforms.
Experiences are the lifeblood of Youtube, Facebook and Instagram.
These are personalized stories that people(your potential customers) can relate to.
A great example would be this storyline… You own a local store that sells camping equipment. You make a video and blog posts as well as instagram pics of a camping adventure that you arranged or went on.
Every business under the sun has some type of experience that they can document. Even something as simple as a behind the scenes of a factory can get lots of attention on the internet.
At the end of the day it doesn’t really matter what kind of content you create, what matters is that it is well crafted, useful to the reader, and that you produce a lot of it. You can’t expect to hit a home run your first time at bat. Even Babe Ruth struck out sometimes. The key here is 1) producing thoughtful, well written content. 2) Making sure that the content that you create is useful and resonates with your target audiences. And 3) making sure that you distribute that content across the web. Eventually your content will be recognized by your audience as valuable and will be shared across the web signaling to Google that it is necessary to rank it higher in the SERP.
Want to learn more about your business’s current position on the web?
I would be happy to provide you with a detailed online presence analysis and web content production implementation strategy. .
First off, there is absolutely no obligation or cost. 100% Free.
Secondly, I am not a pushy sales guy. I will present you with my findings and recommendations and if you want to continue on and implement my plan, thats great.
If not, that’s great too. Unlike most multimedia content producers I Will Take No For An Answer!
Remember, I know exactly what it is like to be in your position. If my solution is not right for your company, I completely understand. I will never harass you or even call you again if you aren’t interested in my services.
There are only a few types of paid online advertising that I ever recommend and even then only in certain situations. In my opinion online content marketing is much more effective.
Google Adwords can be great under certain circumstances. The nice thing about Adwords is that you can target people that are actually looking for what you sell.
If your product or service costs enough, and the price of the ads are low enough, and your website is designed to get a high quality score, and designed to immediately convert the click into a paying customers then and then only can Google Adwords be an effective tool.
Warning! Do not just sign up for an Adwords account and run with the basic settings that Google suggests. Remember, Google is in the business of selling ads and they want to sell as many as they can for as much as possible with no regard to your business.
If you already have a customer base that visits your website it may be a good idea to start tagging their browsers so that you can show them ads of products they either looked at and didn’t purchase, or ads for products related to something that they did purchase.
There are some cases where this can be effective. If you operate an ecommerce store or offer a service that is recurring these types of ads can provide a break even or slightly better return.
If you are running any type of advertising campaign you should absolutely be tracking the people that interact with your ad and page. You have to understand that unless you sell and impulse purchase product it takes time to convert an uninterested shopper into a buyer and eventually loyal customer.
Display Retargeting is a vital part of any businesses Digital Marketing Funnel.
Facebook ads are generally good for branding and many times you can expect to see a positive return on your adspend almost immediately. The thing is that Facebook knows so much about their users that you can really dive deep and target people who are likely to turn into customers for your product or service.
If you are advertising to your existing customers then you can expect you investment in Facebook ads to be very profitable. People do business with companies that they know, like, and trust. If you have a customer database of at least 2,500 people then we can upload that to Facebook and show them ads that are super relevant.
If you are adverting to the general public it’s vital that you use the targeting features in Facebook Ad Manger to laser target your potential customers. Depending on your vertical you will probably break even and it can be excellent for brand awareness. Some industries, such as real estate, can use facebook to generate leads at a fraction of the cost that companies like Zillow and Realtor.com charge
. The one really nice thing about Facebook is that you can really fine tune your target audience. They have a category for everything which makes it easy to target a specific demographic.
There are quite a few types of media that I refuse to make as an online content producer.
1. Print Advertisements –Frankly these are a waste of time and money. They will almost never convert with a positive ROI unless you are spending 10’s of thousands of dollars each month. Plus all that junk mail is bad for the environment! (I should note that a personalized hand addressed letter to prospects that you have found through your digital marketing efforts can be very effective but bulk mail is out!)
2. 3D Videos –These are very specialized and not yet mainstream enough to justify the cost.
3. VR or virtual reality experiences –This field is above my level of knowledge. It’s always best to stick to what you know. While VR is really cool, it’s just not my area of expertise.
4. Radio Commercials –While I would be happy to do the voice over for your commercial, I am not a professional audio producer so it’s best to leave that part to the pros. Plus it’s very market specific and hard to track. With digital marketing you are able to see exactly where your customers came from, how much they spent with you, and exactly what your customer acquisition costs are.
5. Spam –If you want me to produce spam for you, you are flat outta luck! I only produce high quality, relevant content.
Long ago I learned that if I wanted something done right, I had to do it myself.
That mantra proved especially true when hiring so called SEO experts and digital content development company bozos…
I was forced to learn how to navigate the world of online marketing so that my business wouldn’t fail.
As soon as I took full control of our digital marketing presence I began to see improvements. I researched and studied and tested different strategies.
And you know what, it worked.
Because of the work that I did to ensure that our presence online was perfect, the business exploded.I didn’t realize it at the time but I had become a successful web content producer and digital marketing expert.
We went from one location to four in a matter of a couple of years and then sold the business at a healthy profit.
I then founded a service business and used the same techniques to create a profitable business from scratch and just recently sold that.
So here I am.
I know that time is money.
That’s why I always try to present a simple plan that works with your budget. I won’t waste your money (my time) on online content marketing projects that won’t benefit you.
I create a plan and stick to it. I know that doing things right saves time and money.
You won’t find me dilly-dallying around when I am working on your project. I get straight to business.
If you like what you see in my plan and we decide to move forward, you can rest assured that I am upfront and straightforward with my billing practices.
Each month you will receive a spreadsheet that contains the details on exactly what I did for your company.
I include the details of exactly what I worked on for you and why I did what I did.
I don’t round up. You don’t pay for breaks. You’re only billed for work on your project specifically.
Unlike some content marketing business people, I’m not just after your money, I actually want to help you succeed – getting paid is just the icing on the cake.
There are six main ways that we can distribute your new content. There are no doubt other additional methods but these are the most important ones.
1. Emails – Hopefully you have been collecting the email addresses of your customers for years. If not, you need to start Right Now! Once you have a good list of your customers we can email them a snippet and a link to the new content. Obviously this content must be relevant and something that your customer will want to see. If you send too much content or low quality content you will only upset your customer and cause them to unsubscribe from your mailing list.
2. Websites – I am going to assume you already have a website and that is a great start. The real question is do you have a great website that provides quality content that is designed to convert the user in to a customer? If not then we need to fix it – and quick! Your website is the first place that people go to get information about your business. Don’t let a bad website scare away customers.
3. Facebook – Again, I will assume you already have a Facebook account for your business. If you don’t make one today. It is imperative that a business makes an effort to connect with its customers on Facebook. The more people that like your business page, the more that the good quality content that you produce will be shared with their network of friends and their friends and so on.
4. Instagram – Instagram is a powerful tool for any B2C company and many B2B businesses. There is a good chance that many of your current customers have an instagram account. Instagram, like Facebook (and owned by Facebook) uses an algorithm that shares photos with your followers and other related accounts. This can be agreat tool to promote products you sell and experiences what you produce.
5. Pinterest – This, like Instagram, is perfect for all B2C (business to consumer) companies. Pinning your products or ways to use your product will be a hit with Pinterest users. If you are a service provider it can be a great place to distribute “How To” content.
6. Twitter – Once you build up a twitter following it’s easy to get your followers to click through to view the content that you produce. Again the key here is creating useful content that your fan base will enjoy consuming.
6. Paid Advertising – I always recommend that a client use paid advertising. If you want to compete in the big leagues you have to pay to play. I don’t care how many followers you have if you don’t spend money promoting your content the algorithms of all of the big social media platforms will not show your content to the vast majority of your subscribers. The nice thing about promoting your content with paid ads is that you can use this opportunity to find new potential clients and get them to engage with your bra. That being said, there are some instances when certain forms of paid adverting can work and some instances where it won’t work. That’s why you hire me, to bring you a great ROI (return on investment).
Working with the right digital content production company can make these distribution channels work for you.